Looks like I've been tagged by
10 things about me:
1. I am indeed single (and have been single for about 4 years now)
2. Even though I don't look it, I'm part Puerto Rican
3. I'm a sucker for horror movies and books (especially books by Stephen King)
4. I have two cats: one lives with my mother and stepfather (Penny) and the other lives with my dad (Snowy)
5. I have arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
6. Despite trying to hide my feelings, my expressions make me easy to read
7. I took martial arts (Tae-Kwon-Do) for about 2 or so years until I got sick
8. (You guys more than likely know) I am a huge video game fan
9. The very first video game I ever owned was a game called "Tak and the Power of Juju." It continues to be one of my favorite games to this very day.
10. My place of birth was Long Island, New York
1. Dogs, Cats, or Both?
Personally, I prefer cats. I do love small dogs, but the bigger dogs scare me. Just a bit of a trauma from when I was a kid I suppose.
2. What do you hate most in the world?When family abandons family
. That sort of thing makes me sick to the core. Especially when they promise to be there for you no matter what. Family should love and support family unconditionally through good times and bad. Don't just up and say that you "give up
" on a family member just because you want to protect yourself from sad feelings and protect your stupid "pride
.....Sorry, I get fired up when it comes down to that.
3. Would you believe me if I said that I'm doing this at 1:18am? (US East Cost Time)
Yes I would, actually.
4. I am right behind you. What do you do?
"There's a spy creepin' around here...."
5. What is your favorite dinner meal?
Good question. Honestly, I am not quite sure. I do love spaghetti though.....or baked ziti. Either one of those works
6. Have you ever eaten a bug that flew into your mouth?
Can't say that I have, so no.
7. What is the latest time you've stayed up at night?
To be completely honest, I've stayed up till' 6:30 in the morning. Yeah....I'm crazy
8. Do you like Roller Coasters?
Aww heck YEAH
I do!! Loved them ever since I was a kid!
9. What is your biggest fear?
While I have a huge fear of spiders, there are two things that scare me the most.One-
Losing everything that I hold dear to me.Two-
Winding up alone for the rest of my life. (Mostly romantically, but it can mean a wide range of things too)
10. Can I go to bed?
Lol of course you can
No need to ask for permission on that one Questions I have for those reading this:
1. What is your ultimate dream?2. If you were to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Video games or Television? Which would you pick, and why?
4. If you had a choice to be born in a different time period, what time period would you pick and why?
5. Name 5 of your favorite TV shows as a kid.
6. Let's say that you and I are the only two remaining people left in the world. What are some things that you and I should do together?
7. Candy or Cake? Which would you pick?
8. Zombie or Vampire? Which would you pick (and why)?
9. Let's say, you get to transform into an animal of your own choice. What animal would you transform into, and why?
10. What song do you have stuck in your head right now?
I tag (and sorry to those who I choose in advance....don't hate me please